First of all
1. When you receive the express, you should first check whether there is plastic protection inside, whether there is a small green arrow, and see whether the back of the phone case is the same as the model you bought.
Whether the first letter in the first row of the label at the bottom left corner of the box is “M” (if it is, it is an official retail phone)
2. Check if it is activated.
Open the official website > Technical Support > Warranty status (serial number) query, enter the serial number
The serial number is in the lower left corner of the phone box, above the second row of barcodes, and the number behind the number starting with Serial No.
The result should show: Please activate your device
3. Open the phone box and check the phone’s condition. The main thing is to check whether the screen is complete, whether the camera is in dust (check with a light), and whether the accessories are complete.
Note: You should also check whether the IMEI code on the product label on the warranty card is the same as the IMEI on the lower left corner of the box
1. Insert a sim card, there is IMEI on the back of the card slot, you can check it against the phone box
2. Turn on the phone, proceed to the activation process, and basically follow the instructions to continue
In Application and Data, you can transfer Android data. Follow the instructions.
Check the type of data transferred on the official website, and choose whether to transfer it according to your needs
3. Check if it is activated
You can see your warranty expiration date