Now as the shooting performance of mobile phones is getting better and better, many friends are trying to use mobile phones to shoot the stars and the Milky Way. Compared with the camera, there are some differences in the quality of shooting, but the threshold for shooting is lower, and the shooting effect is still good. Let me talk about the shooting settings in detail.
Things to prepare:
1. Tripods or bricks, stones, tree branches in the field.
2. Huawei P40 Pro
1. Adjust the shooting mode to professional mode and turn off the flash.
2. The ISO sensitivity is set to 3200-6400, and the sensitivity should be lowered when there is light pollution.
3. Set the shutter speed S to 30s.
4. Select MF for the focus mode and drag it to the far right.
5. Customize WB white balance to 4000.
6. Press the shutter to complete the shooting.