2 packs of cheese biscuits
Cheddar Cheese 1 box (250g)
Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2 boxes (500g)
1 can of condensed milk (388g)
1. Stir the softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese and condensed milk to form a creamy paste.
2. Prepare a rectangular model / crisper, and arrange the biscuits in it.
3. Spread a layer of cheese paste.
4. Sprinkle some Cheddar Cheese.
5. Arrange another layer of biscuits, cheese paste, Cheddar Cheese, and so on until the cheese paste and biscuits are used up.
6. The last layer is cheese paste, then sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
7. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
8. Take out and cut into pieces and enjoy.