The nutritional value of Guava
1. Guava is low in calories, about 41.00 kcal (171 kJ) per 100 g of guava.
2. Guava itself is rich in nutrients, including vitamins and vitamins A and B, as well as trace elements calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and other mineral elements.
3. Guava is also rich in nutrients such as dietary fiber, carotene, and fat. In addition, guava contains fructose, sucrose, amino acids and other nutrients.
4. Guava has high nutritional value. In terms of vitamin C, it is 8 times more than citrus, and dozens of times more than banana, papaya, tomato (tomato), watermelon, pineapple, etc. It is also rich in iron, calcium and phosphorus. Seeds The iron content is better than other fruits.
Benefits of women eating guava
1. Stop bleeding and improve eyesight
The guava flower is sour and flat, if it is dried and ground, it has a good hemostatic effect
2. Lower blood sugar
Guava has the effect of lowering blood sugar and has a unique effect on diabetic patients. It contains high fiber and can effectively remove stool accumulated in the intestine.
3. Invigorate the stomach and digest
Guava is also a kind of fruit that can invigorate the stomach and digest food. It contains a certain amount of acidic ingredients, which can promote the secretion of gastric juice, and accelerate the digestion and absorption of food by the intestines and stomach, thus it has the effect of strengthening the stomach and digesting food. It can be eaten normally. Reduce the appearance of adverse symptoms such as poor digestion and abdominal distension.
4. Deworming and killing insects
Both guava and pomegranate tree root bark contain pomegranate, which has an anesthetic effect on human parasites. It is an essential medicine for deworming and killing insects, especially for tapeworms. It can be used for the treatment of abdominal pain and scabies.
5. Prevent cardiovascular disease
Guava contains high levels of antioxidants, which can be used to resist the damaging effects of human inflammation and oxygen free radicals, and achieve the effects of delaying aging, preventing atherosclerosis and slowing down the process of cancer, even better than red wine.
6, astringent, astringent intestines
Guava has a sour taste, contains alkaloids, ursolic acid, etc., has obvious astringent effect, can astringe the intestines and stop bleeding. In addition, it has a good antibacterial effect. It can treat dysentery, diarrhea, blood in the stool, spermatorrhea, prolapse and other diseases
7. Broad-spectrum antibacterial
Guava has obvious inhibitory effect on Shigella Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus hemolyticus, Vibrio cholerae, Shigella dysentery, etc. It also has different degrees of inhibition on various skin fungi. The decoction of pomegranate peel can also Suppress influenza virus.
8. Beauty skin
Guava is rich in minerals and has two major antioxidant components-pomegranate polyphenols and anthocyanins. It also contains linoleic acid, vitamin C, B6, E and folic acid. The calcium, magnesium, zinc and other mineral extracts contained in pomegranate can quickly replenish the skin’s moisture loss, making the skin brighter and softer.